I'm taking a typography class over at JessicaSprague.com. I've never really done digital scrapbooking and I don't really know how much I'll do in the future. It takes a lot of time, but maybe it does only because I'm still learning. Anyway, not sure what to do with these pages so I thought I'd post them here. Does anyone out there get these bound into photobooks? If so, what company does 12x12 books that you can upload entire pages to? Do you have to make adjustments to the layout for the binding edge?
1 comment:
Shutterfly allows you to upload your own pages. Here's a link: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books/print-your-digital-scrapbook/digital-scrapbook-12x12-photo-book. Also, you can just print them out as 12x12 photos and slip them into an existing scrapbook if you have one.
Digiscrapping can be time-consuming. That's why I like quick pages. The layout is already produced, you just drop your photos, paper, and font changes in. That's what I'm doing for my 365 project.
Your class sounds like fun and I love your layouts. Lucky girl!
Post a Comment