
Luke had his first friend birthday party this year. He invited four other primary kids to Chuck E. Cheese and they had fun eating pizza and playing games. The kids were a bit quiet during the show with Chuck E., and didn't clap or shout or anything, so the three other moms had to carry the whole celebration part off. Luke ran around with his best friend, Courtney, the wholet time and enjoyed being the first kid ever in the ticket blaster and grab for tickets. While on the pricer side, I thoroughly enjoyed not planning or preparing anything and not cleaning anything up afterward. We also went to a Chinese buffet with his siblings for dinner and ended the evening by swimming at Gramma's pool.
I can't believe how much Luke has changed in a year. He hasn't minded at all giving up his slot as youngest child. In fact, I don't know what he'd do without Jarom. They play well together, Luke enjoys taking care of him, and they are almost always touching each other. He even loves having their birthdays so close together and having a joint family party with Jarom. They act like twins, but I am oh so thankful they did not come that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment