


We painted our kitchen the week before Easter and my sister, Katie, wanted to see some pics. I love it! The kids' art square is a dark coffee brown as well as the archway into the kitchen and the rest of the walls are so light blue they're almost white. At different times of the day, depending on where the sun is, the walls go from near white, to a fun egg-shell blue. I love it way better than the old grandma flower border that's been up there since we moved in. Why didn't I do this sooner? Oh ya, when I moved in I had a four week old baby and was so thrilled not to be sharing a house with anyone anymore, I didn't care what the kitchen looked like. Now I need to find some colorful art tiles to hang above the windows and I'm thinking of trying a vinyl letter saying on the big brown archway. It screams for something to be put up there.
2 comments:
I'm excited to see what it looks like you'll have to post some pictures. That space to hang your kid's artwork and stuff is so cool!
I really like your kids' art square. That must be nice to have a designated place to put masterpieces. I wonder if we could put one up in our house. I love the color combination, too.
Post a Comment