Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School Pics

Elyse must have liked having her pic taken the first day of school, because I had to do it again on the second day of school, too. But this is the first day photo. Paul--all ready for Kindergarten. First day of cold lunch at school: he lost his lunch box. I'm not that surprised. This boy is a bit heedless. This pic is sort of fuzzy, sorry, but I had to include it because Luke's been toting his little "pack-pack" around every since the kids went to school. He wears it all day long, including rides in the car and up to bed. He cries every morning when the kids go to school and doesn't understand why he can't go with them.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Andrew cries every morning when Bethany leaves for school. He did it all of last year, and I though maybe he was over it, but he's right back at it again this year. Jorgen has even started to cry a bit when I drop Andrew off at preschool. I guess they really do love each other.