Monday, October 27, 2008
A couple of Luke funnies
Two funny things Luke said this week:
1. Paul and Elyse were fighting in the car and after the apologies, I tried preventing round two by making them sing a verse of "I Am a Child of God." We sing it every once in a while, but not often. Luke joined right in singing several of the words. When they were done, I said, "Wow, Luke. I didn't know you knew that song. Do you sing it in nursery too?"
"Yup," he said.
"Hmm," I said, "Sometimes you really surprise me Luke."
Silent pause.
"SURPRISE!" he yelled.
I guess you had to be there, but I nearly busted a gut laughing.
2. Yesterday while they passed the sacrament, I was having a hard time getting Luke to hold still and keep his arms folded. I pulled him on my lap and clamped his arms together. He leaned his head back, looked up at me with one eye mostly shut and whispered, "Argh!" like a pirate. He did it like four times and I ended up being the irreverent one while I was trying to suppress a fit of giggles. At least he whispered it.
I've decided to take the baby ticker off the blog because it is driving me crazy, especially when I click on how many days I have left. It'll kill me if I think of how long I've yet to go. Maybe the ticker will come back when I'm like 35 weeks pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment