Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FHE Ghosts

Paul's been after me for a couple of weeks to help him make some ghosts out of some cotton batting he found in an old box. So today I was feeling well enough for a craft project, albeit a short one. We stuffed tissues with batting, drew on faces with a marker, and wallah, I had one happy boy. He decided he wanted to make new fhe markers with the ghosts, so we took down the old hearts and made ghosts for each member of the family. This might be fun to do for each new holiday if I can think of some cheap and easy things to make.

2 comments:

Arianne said...

How about bells at Christmas? Snowflakes in January. Hearts back in February. Eggs in the spring. OK, I'll stop. We have a FHE thing too. Maybe I'll have to let the kids do this too. Fun idea! Good job, Paul.

Mary Ellen said...

Oh you are such a cute Mom! Congrats on having a new baby, Condolences you don't feel too good right now!