Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family Pics

I really didn't feel like doing a family picture this year, but Matt talked me into it. We used a lady in our ward and were lucky enough to get pictures done the last warm day of the year. Paul has never been really photogenic and, believe it or not, this is the best picture we got of him out of the family pictures. We also did his six year old pic at the same time and she also caught a cute one of Luke, too. I think I'll go back to taking the pictures of the kids myself next time. Ordering prints through these photographers costs an arm and a leg. I'm glad I did Elyse's last month.

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

You guys all look so good! I really like the way they turned out. Thanks for sharing!

Arianne said...

I love your family picture! Your picture looks nice and cozy--must be the browns and sweaters. You have a beautiful family. I think it's great to get a picture altogether once a year.

Anonymous said...

These are stinkin cute of Paul and Luke! I like your family picture, too. You guys all look cute!
-Susie

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, Matt's sweater is the one I tried to get Steve for our family picture... he refused a sweater and chose a golf knit polo shirt instead. Now he'll wish he had gone with the sweater!
-Susie

Angie Center said...

These look awesome!