Tuesday, September 7, 2010
First Day of School
Sigh...summer is over and we're back to alarms and schedules. Boo Hoo. And the bus comes twenty minutes earlier this year. Yuck. They didn't have the bus routes completely figured out either. My kids were half an hour late to school and an hour late getting home--I'm hoping the wrinkles get all smoothed out by next week. Because I would actually like to SEE my children sometime during the day. This was the first year I didn't go to school with them the first day. I woke up this morning, Paul and Elyse were dressed and ready, Elyse made her lunch, we ate a quick breakfast, had family prayer, and off they went to the bus stop like old pros. I then went upstairs and took a snooze/watched cartoons for an hour. Tomorrow: first day of preschool for Luke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment