We started out the new year with a special event. Paul was baptized on 1/1/11. Both sets of Grandparents made it to the big event, with grandmas giving great talks and grandpas, the prayers. Afterward we headed to Chen's Mongolian BBQ with all the grandparents. We had a fantastic evening. Paul was pretty excited the whole day. The bishop got up to welcome him to the ward and shared a couple funnies from his baptism interview, which also demonstrated that Paul, even at eight, knew a few things about the Book of Mormon and what it meant to get baptized. I'm glad he's happy about his decision. I'm glad he feels that it's the right thing to do. I absolutely love this kid. He's a happy kid, full of excitement about life, and ever ready to give his mom a hug.
2 comments:
Congratulations to Paul. What a fun date to remember--1/1/11.
Congratulations, Paul! Way to go!
Post a Comment