
The snow drift out my front door.

Saginaw was hit by that big blizzard thing last week. We had a delightfully long weekend: the kids were home Wednesday to Sunday this week. I eventually braved the roads Saturday for the first time, while Matt had to be at the hospital the morning after the worst of it. He took our snowblower and cleared a thin line out of our subdivision to the main road so his Dad's four wheel drive could come in and get him to the hospital. The kids have spent every day outside making tunnels and forts in the huge snow piles on the dead end. They like to rub in the fact that I don't like snow. To clarify let me just say that would like snow if it weren't so cold and if it were easier to drive in. I'm so not a winter person.
2 comments:
Wowsers! That's a lot of snow at your front door. I'm glad to hear that you're safe. It sounds like the kids had a fun long weekend.
We have hardly any snow, but we have cold and wind. I'd rather have snow if it has to be cold! I am anxously awaiting spring!
Post a Comment