Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Three Quotes

Elyse after the first day of school. "I know I'm one of the big kids now. Look, I have a homework organizer!" Welcome to third grade, kiddo. Tonight at prayers I tried to get Luke to say something other than "Thank Thee for potty training" and gave him ideas of things to be thankful for. So here's his prayer: "Thank Thee for no potty training and Birthday." Paul's answer to how the first two days of school went. "Sorta good and sorta bad." Oh, my Eyeore boy.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Aren't kids the best? We are really trying to work on Ty putting more thought into his prayers. He says "please bless all the people in the world that they feel better" every single night. I had no idea that everyone in the world was sick! I'm glad the kids are enjoying school.