Friday, March 13, 2009

Bath Time

Without question, Luke's favorite time of day is bath time. He loves water and to pass some of the time while his siblings are at school, he gets a bath or shower almost every day. He'll even poke me over and over during morning cartoon/snooze time and ask, "Bath time? Bath time?" He beat me into my bathroom this morning, stripped down, and hid in the cupboard to scare me when I came in.
And his favorite toys in the shower are the back scrubber and the squeegee. Here he is cleaning up after the shower is over.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Way to teach him early how to clean up after himself! That's cute.

I do find it hard to teach Bethany. She seems to think she doesn't have to listen to me. I am really thinking about finding her another teacher soon, I just have to figure out how to work it into my own teaching schedule (to drive her there and back).