Monday, March 2, 2009

Overheard:

Matt put the kids to bed Saturday night and after prayers, I heard Luke's little voice say: "Dad no hair!" And the next morning I caught Matt rubbing his receding hairline in the mirror. Luke did it again at Sunday lunch at Gramma and Papa's house. He stood on Matt's lap and pointed to his Dad's head, "Dad, no hair!" To which Matt exclaimed, "I do too have hair. It's farther up." And then Luke pointed to the bald spot in the back, too. "No. Dad, no hair." Needless to say, Matt didn't find this as funny as I did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Matt!
You know that song that says, "I will buy you rogaine when you start losing all your hair.."?

Well if it's any consolation to Matt, Steve has a ton of gray these days!
-Susie

Arianne said...

I have very specific instructions for when I cut Gary's hair. I think he's a little sensitive about receding, too. And we both grimace when the kid riding on Gary's shoulders grabs a handful of Gary's hair if the ride gets bumpy.

Anonymous said...

hee hee hee, poor matt