Tuesday, March 10, 2009
A Fun Visit
I had my parents here from Utah from Thursday until today. We had a great lazy time shopping, eating out, and taking the kids to the Children's Museum. I love having them visit. Luke warmed up to them in an instant and by the last morning was following Gramma everwhere she went and wanted her to follow him everywhere too--including his trips to the bathroom. Saturday we had a boys day/girls day. Matt and Granpa took the boys to a monster truck rally downtown. Matt caught a free T-shirt thrown by the driver of Paul's favorite car, which fit Paul perfectly. And Luke, surprisingly, wasn't scared of the loud noises. The girls, meanwhile, went to the grand opening of a new Michael's and also found an Easter dress for Elyse. I think she felt pretty mature and grown up to be out shopping with Gramma.
Thanks Mom and Dad. I miss you guys. So glad you're coming back in June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment