Friday, March 27, 2009

Cowboys

Gramma Sue and Papa just got back from a business trip to China and brought the boys some "real" cowboy hats. I laughed--who knew that real cowboy hats come from China now, too?
I still spend a lot of time on the couch and get bored, so here's another project I've finished. I made a baby bath mat/diaper changing pad out of a towel folded in half with batting between, quilted around the animals, tied, and then added a button hole edging. I made a cute frog one too, for another lady in the ward and this one is for my sister-in-law. Thanks Mom, for the idea (she brought me a fun lion one).

2 comments:

Arianne said...

Look at you, Crafty-crafty. That sounds like a great idea. It looks soft.

Paul was really getting into the cowboy spirit in the pictures, wasn't he? It made me smile. I bet it made you laugh.

Brianne said...

I am definately copying this for future gifts. It it something that makes bath time so much easier! (and it is so cute)