For the past nine months, after I get the older two out the door to school, Lukers and I make a bed out of the ottoman and couch and snuggle up for an hour and a half of cartoons. Yup, a whole hour and a half. I usually have my back to the TV and he snuggles his back up against mine. I finally fall asleep after Mickey Mouse, sleep through Special Agent Oso (most retarded cartoon ever) and another episode of Mickey Mouse, and always wake up at the final song of "Hot Dog." Course, some mornings I don't sleep at all because someone is too squirmy, or likes to kick me or use me as a foot rest.
1 comment:
I love Mickey Mouse and I agree abou Special Agent OSO. I like to watch the cartoons with the kiddos, too. I wish I could say I did it every single day.
Hope your baby comes soon!
Post a Comment