After almost two years, I finally finished the rough draft of my book, Cecilly in Cinderland(title is a work in progress) late last night. Now it'll probably take another year to rewrite it, but I finished my goal of getting it all written once before this baby is born. Hear that baby? You can come out anytime now!
Oh, and this picture is in response to a challenge from a friend's blog: to include one picture of yourself on your blog, since it's usually all pics of the kids. I've been pregnant the same time as my young sister-in-law, Meghan, who lives about a half a mile from me. She's young, thin, and cute prego, and I'm older, grayer, heavier prego. Good thing she's blocking some of me. I have no idea what is up with my shining face in this pic, either, but here you go: proof to posterity that I bore these children myself. It's been fun being pregnant with Megs the same time--when someone feels as bad as you, it makes it easier to feel good about being so lazy.
4 comments:
I think you look way cute! You don't give yourself enough credit. Good luck with your book.
Yeah for finishing your book! You are one of the most talented people I know. I also think you look great in the picture!
I think you're darling pregnant. I don't know what you're talking about - I don't see any gray hair! I am also extremely impressed that you've managed to blog every day so far this month. I can't even shower every day, there's no way I could commit to taking a picture, downloading it to the computer and then actually blogging about it. You're super impressive! :)
Every day when Luke takes a nap, I veg in front of the computer for half an hour--I'm supposed to be writing, but I've become a master procrastinator!
Post a Comment