Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day Two Potty Training Luke

Luke's been asking forever to sit on the potty and I'm finally biting the bullett and starting the potty training. Let the agony begin. Two days in, he's at least gone in the potty six times, but only after lengthy stays in front of a movie. He likes to tell me after the fact that he's gone in his pull up, but at least he recognizes what he's done and wants a new one. I had three weeks of no diapers or pull ups in between Paul and Luke. Sure would be nice to do that again. I hope it doesn't take five months for him to figure this out, but if he's anything like my other two, it definitely will take that long...or longer.

2 comments:

Angie Center said...

Good luck with that. It was a struggle with Jacob. Was it you that taught me the shower trick? It was somebody in the ward during "Sunday School".

Mary Ellen said...

I have never been able to change the equation: Potty Training=Mean Mom.

If you figure that out let me know.