Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day #13-Scary Scary Self Pic

Okay, this picture has made me realize a couple of things: 1. I don't look like I'm twenty-something anymore. My freckles are spreading as they fade, making me look undeniably older. 2. It's time to get back on the diet. 3. I need more sleep to get rid of those bags under my eyes. 4. The pig tails I've been wearing since winter started dragging and I stopped doing my hair make me look bald (adding yet more to my age).

BUT on the bright side: look at those perfect teeth. I hate to brag (okay, I don't mind bragging once in a while), those babies never had braces. And my complexion isn't too bad considering I'm thirty now. I must say that God has compensated me for my food weakness (aka addiction).

Me and the kids were being silly and I was snapping some pictures of us at arm's length. This was, believe it or not, the best of the bunch. I love the looks on their faces. This sums up my life: squashed on all sides by kids and goofiness. It only needed one child in the background crying to complete it. Which reminds me, I should get a crying shot since that happens like everyday with these kiddies.

No comments: