Monday, May 26, 2008

Two funnies from Paul

I forgot to add this to Sunday's post. Two funny things Paul said on Sunday: In primary in answer to the president's question "what are some of the things you pray for," Paul says as loud as he can "Sometimes I pray that my parents will be nice to me." Immediately all the adults look at me and laugh and I mumble something about praying for obedient children. After accidentally dropping a brick on his little cousin's toe at dinner: "Who knew a brick could hurt a baby?"

2 comments:

Connie said...

Don't you love all the things kids say? Funny!

Emily, I guess your cousin, Mary Ellen Mason, is in my ward here in Syracuse. I had no idea she was your cousin! Her brother Nathan lives in the ward, too. They both have blogs, too - there are links to them on my blog. Mary Ellen wanted me to invite you to come read her blog.

Deibel Family said...

I knew she lived somewhere out in Syracuse. Thanks, I'll have to invite her to my blog.