
Sunday has a lot of challenges and this is only one of them: staying awake on the car ride home. Church begins at 10AM here, so it disrupts both the morning and the afternoon nap schedule. Now that Luke's down to one nap, it isn't so bad, but as a little baby it was terrible. He'd be grouchy all three hours at church and fall asleep the last five minutes of Relief Society. Now he makes it through church with a little more cheer, but the car ride home gets him about half the time. The trouble is, he goes down for a nap late and it doesn't matter how short the nap is, he has a hard time going to sleep that night. It's a toss up on whether I want a grouchy boy from 1pm to bedtime, or a rambuncious boy locked in his crib from 7:30 to 10:30pm. Looks like we get rambuncsious(sp?) boy tonight. Hurray for no school tomorrow and we all get to sleep in.
On another note...I know it's another picture of Luke. Matt says I'm making up for his being a third child and not having as many pictures taken of him as a baby as the other two had.
2 comments:
I have a ton of pictures of Blake as well. I think it's because I'm home with him all day. I don't mind because your little man is adorable! I took a nap today too.
We have a hard time on Sundays, too. The kids are always grumpy on Sunday!
I am amazed that kids can sleep in their car seats like they do - they always look so uncomfortable.
Post a Comment