Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day #29--Whew we're almost to the end of the month!


Now that I'm winding down on this month of every day pics, I've been brainstorming trying to come up with things that really do happen everyday around here that I may have missed. Here's something that happens at our house every day there isn't snow on the ground:

my boys in the sand box. Paul especially cannot resist its pull. From now until the first real snow there will be sand in his bed, in the car, and tracked across my kitchen floor until I get around to sweeping.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

My boys can never keep the lid on the sandbox so it ultimately turned into a litter box for the neighborhood cats. I keep saying we'll get a new one, but I really don't miss the sand in my sheets, on the floor, etc. It looks like you have a nice sandbox setup there though!

Arianne said...

I hear that exposing children to dirt is healthy for them. Your boys look healthy and very happy!

Connie said...

Andrew loves sand, too. He heads straight for it every time he goes outside.

Mary Ellen said...

I'm excited because we just finished building a playset and there's a small sandbox underneath for me to stick Isaac in the shade while I work outside and he will be pleased as punch!