Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 24-Luke's two year pics





Every time one of my kids' birthday rolls around, we have a picture day. We go to a park or walk around the neighborhood and I take around fifty pics of them to get just a couple of decent ones and then choose a finalist to hang on the wall for the year. Now that Elyse is getting older we really make a day of it: pick an outfit, do her hair, and go out to eat afterward. Luke's still so little he doesn't know what's going on, so I followed him around the backyard while he played(He turns two on Tuesday. I can hardly believe it). He got tired of hearing his name called over and over. Peek a boo worked great for some of the pictures, as did getting him to run toward me to tickle me. Although not an everyday pic, this will have to do for today. These are my favorites and I'm having a hard time choosing a finalist. Which one would you choose?

2 comments:

Connie said...

They are all really cute. I'm not sure which one I would pick either! Sorry, I'm not much help. He's adorable!

Arianne said...

I'm always partial to the sweet, pensive look, so I vote for the first pic. You've got a handsome boy (well, two handsome boys and a darling daughter).