Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day #14-Captain Paul with his telescope


Okay, this made me laugh so hard today. It's spring cleaning time this week and while I was busy cleaning out some bathroom stuff, Luke found a tampon and pulled the stuffing out of it and left it on the floor. Paul comes along and exclaims, "Wow, a telescope!" Hey, why not? It's compact, collapsable, and if you happen to get mortally wounded in battle, the stuffing will stop the bleeding until you can get to the hospital. Paul's been playing with it ALL day.

4 comments:

Arianne said...

My kids have a fascination with band-aids and occasionally ask if they can have one of the BIG band-aids ;). Maybe I should let them...

Rachelle said...

Wow, that is some creativity there! I keep the tampons up on a very high shelf because, with my luck, Collin would probably end up taking one to school or something. Cute picture!

Angie Center said...

I was desperate for Rebekah to quit screaming in the car the other day so I pulled one out of my purse and gave it to her to chew on. (It was still in it's package). We were on our way to church. Thankfully I remembered to grab it back from her before going inside.

Anonymous said...

how funny! what a great concept Emily!